5.0

I ordered lavahd2805 ultraG3 and received lavahd2605 instead. I have sent 4 emails to the address antennadeals@gmail.com no response. I text as requested on support page (801) 899-9740 no response. I called the support number (909)643-5166 twice no response. I called sales manager jimmy how's three times no response. Very poor customer service very poor Customer support. Wasted a lot time trying to contact them using different media. Wasted cell phone minutes. Wasted 93.00. I would not recommend them to anyone even if there product was great. There webpage lies about two hour response time. Sales manager on line states call me if you have any problems. All phone numbers goes directly to answering machine

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Antennadeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $68 and wants Antennadeals to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Antennadeals lava hd2805 ultra g3 antenna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Antennadeals?

Comments

I'm dealing with that right now. 3 day shipping is now 10 days and counting.