Garfield, Arkansas

Purchased Lava 8008 antenna over a month ago.No issues with the antenna however I needed to return it.

Thats when I send e-mail after e-mail and phone call after phone call.

No response, thats when I looked up complaints only to find books of the same problems.My next step is to go to the state attorney generals office ( they will deal with them) I encourage anyone one else who has had this same experience to do the same and maybe we can get these folks out of business

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of antennadeals antenna from Antennadeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $89 and wants Antennadeals to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no response to return and no customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Antennadeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Antennadeals?

Comments

After ordering online I quickly decided to change order.Noticed difficulty contacting them.

Tried two days by phone and email. Called credit card company and stopped payment and initiated dispute charge. Send email cancelling order. Got email back stating already shipped.

Checked Fed Ex and shipping label created but not shipped.Will not open box and will refuse shipment.