Coverage Area
Style and Design

This Product , Customer Service & Tech. Support Is A Joke , Ya Never Can Speak To Anyone , After You Place Order & They Get PAID.

I Have Had Problems From Day #2 ( When My Shipment Failed To Arrive As Stated / Promised , By Saturday ) & Eventually Arrived Approx. 8 Days Later , I Have Left Multiple ( Messages ) For Assistance In Tracking ( To No Avail. ) Not A Single Returned Call & Tech Support , Because ( When After Finally Recieving The ITEM , It Does Not Work " As Described Or Anywhere Close " ) , I Even Spent Another $ 20.00 To Put This Antenna On A 30 Foot Pole ( After Upgrading My Order To Include The "J-Pole , 30' Cord & Surge Protector , This ITEM , Does Not Work As Described ) !!!!. And As Their System Always Requires You To Leave A Message , Because " ????

All Reps. Are Currently Busy & They State They Will Call You Back @ First Available ????. ( Which , Appearantly Is NEVER ) . Don't Waste Your Time / Money.

I Was Sceptical Why Their Website Showed " NO " Negative Reviews , I Now Know Why , you Can Not Leave A Negative Review ( On Their Site ) Just Like You Can Never Talk To A Human , After You Have Made Payment . P.S I Called In & Gave My Card Info. Over The Phone ( Cause I Do Not Trust , Putting My Credit Card Info. On The Internet ( And It Appears , I Got Scammed Anyways ).

As This Item Is Junk , Does Not Perform " As described " And As Now , No One Will Return My Calls To Help ( They Are Waiting On My 30 Day , Money Back Guarantee To Expire !!!!. Oh Yeah , And P.S.S , I Even Tried To Email Them, Sent In Reply To The Same Site that Sent My Order / Payment Confirmation & It Was Returned ( Immediately As " Undeliverable " ????????.

Product or Service Mentioned: Antennadeals Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Almost ( ALL Of The Above ) Certainly Items 1-2-3-4-6-7-9 & 10 .

I liked: I got a piece of junk, Non-existant.

I didn't like: Entire experience, Entire experience or the product, These folks are deceptive scammers, Once they have your money they are done with you.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2016.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1221939

I hope anyone that orders from this company will read these reviews they are a scam...selling China junk that does not work...I am not sure they are even in Texas because if you email them in the morning it is that afternoon before they will answer and is usually in a one word sentence. I has to file a claim with PP to get my money back.