Bought a Lava 2605 antenna from this company.Came fairly quickly.

Opened the box and knew immediately that this was a cheap piece of ***. Tried putting it together, but the screws to hold the flimsy elements on went right through the holes so they couldn't be tightened. I decided right then to just send the thing back and get a refund. Called the "Customer Service" number but was told that all the agents were busy helping other customers and to leave a voice mail.

OK, so I leave a voice mail. No return call. Called again next day, same results. Tried emailing, no response, three times.

Found a number on the website to text in case of emergency, so I texted the number. Eight at night I get a text from someone telling me to email them again and they would take care of the problem. Told them I already emailed them 3 times and got no response wanted info NOW. Got an RA from him and have mailed it back to the address he provided.

We shall see what happens from here.I'm pretty sure that this "company" is a one man operation and is attempting to sell sub-par goods using phony customer reviews.

Review about: Lava Electronics Hd 2605 Antenna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Antennadeals?

Comments

user46411174
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1325646

HD8008

Great antenna, great customer service. I am getting 86 channels on 4 TVs.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1304159