I ordered the LAVA antenna because of it compact size.Not a quality product.
Even a small breeze can move its direction 5 degrees. Called customer service and reached the obligatory recorded message. Sent 2 emails with no reply and finally returned the unit via UPS to the returns department with an enclosed letter stating why I was returning it. No reply.
After a month I sent another email (only way to contact) threatening a report to the BBB and possible legal action. I finally received a reply; "I seen BBB and legal action and stopped reading. We don't reply to threats". The mention of BBB was at the very bottom of a page long letter explaining that I have tried multiple time to get in touch with them.
If they don't reply to threats then why DID they reply only after being threatened.I guess this was a $92.98 lesson ($69.95 for the antenna and $23.03 to return it).
This company needs to be shut down and charged with fraud!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lava Antenna
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "WARNING! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. RUSSIAN BASED. Recently i tried to launch the "email verifier" to check for valid emails in my marketing list, and all..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "Made a reservation got to the location after dinner was unsatisfied with the outside people standing around like its a club and trying to sell you drugs and other things..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- "Dear Upper Management Store: DFC I asked my staff to order a meal with a mountain dew but its smell clorox and taste not good, I went to your counter..."