My daughter brought the HD 2605 for my birthday which was nov.28th.We get about 17 new channels.

We have the antenna on the roof. Of the networks we get CBS and ABC. They advertised that we would receive many channels which is not the case. I called Antenna Deals several times and never received a call back but their web site says they would call ASAP.

It is now Dec.17th and no call yet. I sent email to their E-mail address and no response either.

I am very disappointed in this company and would not recommend them to any one.I was supposed to receive a guide which I did not get or the 15 dollar credit on a future product which I would not use because of no service.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Antennadeals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Antennadeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Antennadeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Antennadeals?

Comments