I made the mistake of purchasing the antenna.The website stated it wud take 3 days to arrive.

Check tracking info the next day to find out the antenna will not arrive till 9 days later. I tried calling. No one called me back. I sent an email and when I didnt hear back I wrote a review on RellerRatings.

10 minutes later I get an email. Mike was understanding at first but then he wrote again stating.. after he read my review he will not work with anyone that threatens him. NO WHERE IN MY REVIEW DID I MAKE ANY THREAT.

We went back and forth. Long story short he wouldnt cancel the order. Fedex said he could as the sender. I couldnt cancel as the receiver.

He wanted me to purchase the antenna again and he'd refund me after I refused the other one. I did a little research and found out.. others have made returns and didnt get their refund. BUYER BEWARE.

There is much more to this story. I cant believe this happened. I've contacted the BBB. Paypal is aware and is working on it.

My bank is canceling the funds and the PD has been notified.

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE.Do your research.

Review about: Antennadeals Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Antennadeals?

Comments

we were billed twice for one antenna. No answers their email or phone messages. Their website states "Emails are answered within two hours.