Coverage Area
Style and Design

We received our Lava HD2605 Ultra 4K in November. We paid for it on November 15, 2018 and received it within 10 days.

Besides the fact that it would only pick up 10 channels and after calling five times and finally got a response, they informed us that was the best it was going to be. The unit went down on December 30, 2018 and we began to try to resolve the issue with the maker of the unit. Every time you call you get voice mail which of course takes at least 24 hours to 5 days for a return call. We have not had any TV since December 30th.

We have corresponded via e-mail and tried to correspond by phone, but you can't get anyone to call you at a convenient time nor can you get anyone by phone when you call and it takes them 24 hours to respond to your e-mail which is rediculous. The maker of the unit wants to put the burden back on the seller and the seller has not yet returned my call. I think the customer service is horrible on top of the fact the unit does not pick up very many channels and certainly not any of the popular ones. The converter box is defective and we have to pay for shipping it to the maker and there is no guarantee that we even received a new unit or a used unit so, we are at the mercy of their word against our word.

I would not recommend this company or this product to a DOG! JUNK!

JUNK! JUNK!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lava Electronics Hd-2605 Antenna.

I didn't like: Stink.