Lafayette, Tennessee

I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com.I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested.

I have emailed them quite a few times, with only one email response, which was not satisfactory. There excuse was they were out of stock. I told them I would take the next model up or a refund. No reply.

They do not respond to emails quickly as they state in their advertisement! There is no 24/7 tech support! They sure as *** can't guarantee 100% satisfaction!

They are a disgrace to American business!Do not buy from this site!

Had an Experience with Antennadeals?

Comments

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #1238345

Happened to me too!!!!I got the antenna after several complaints and calls to them.

I can't even begin to explain to you how much I've been through. Now I sent it back and there is NOTHING!! Not refund!

No communication.I was scammed.

Makes me sick.

Unfortunately, I fell for this as well thinking that this company was on the up-and-up. I will from now on, purchase my antennas from a reputable store - in-house. This makes America look even worse than they already do.

anonymous

I agree, After getting an RMA# from them, and returning the antenna they have not refunded our money after numerous emails. They are a rip off.

#1042098

I purchased an antenna from them and the gain they said it had did not exist.I sent it back and they kept my money.

This organization is a rip off.Warning: Don't get on from this site.

Retributor

Antennadeals.com is one of America's biggest rip off companies.As soon as they have your credit card information you can depend on one thing.

The are finished with you. Oh, you might get some sort of antenna if they are I really good mood that day, but there is no service, no communication, and you have basically made them a bit richer and got nothing for it other than a mess of problems as you attempt to get your money back.

I am presently working with my credit card company to reverse the recent transaction I made with them.My advice, don't deal with antennadeals.com

Robertp curry
Huntington Beach, California, United States #962042

Where do I sent my antenna back for my refund ?

Budrow
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #934177

Had the same experience here.None of the phone numbers work, no reply to emails.

I even called the phone number listed on the packing slip (222)877-8888, which was a cell phone -disconnected.

The antenna simply does not work as advertised.

I am 6=8 miles from the towers, no obstruction-clar view.My old RCA indoor antenna ($12) works better.

Gunfighter
Fort Myers, Florida, United States #898585

I am having a problem with these people !Paid for the product but have not received it.

I am filing a complaint thru the Texas Department of Consumer Affairs and the same U S Department of Consumer Affairs !

There is NO REASON these people can get away with what they do to people !They have no telephone number available and Do Not Respond to ANY Emails !Big Time Scam !

BECK

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE CONS AND FRAUDS.

PLEASE SEND YOUR COMPLAINTS TO BBB AND THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, THEY NEED TO SHUT THEM DOWN!

KJ

I recieved an antenna and mounting pole and had no hardware with it, sent 2 emails explaining and their response was "what is the problem" I sent the antenna back to them under their 60 money back guarantee.and another half a dozen emails.

with responses like "waht is your paypal email address" like they were ever going to refund me.

I would never do business with this company again.