The Lava product is and awesome product the company ANTENNADEALS is the biggest piece of *** company I have ever dealt with in my Life. There manager MIKE MONROE is the biggest loser, lying piece of doggie dodo, (Putting it nicely) I have ever communicated with. He is a coward and thinks he is a master manipulator but he's really just a mental masturbator of his on mind. BUY THE LAVA PRODUCT ELSEWHERE ! Please Read The Following Reviews They All Same The Same You don't get what you pay for and the CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS !!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO THESES PEOPLES REVIEWS *:

Richard White

Charlee Fox

Rick R

Janine Regnier

Susan Beer

These are just to name a few I have contacted The BBB In Flint Texas where the have a astonishing "B" rating LMAO..And PayPal Refunded my money ! STAY FAR AWAY FROM ANTENNA DEALS IN TEXAS !

May God Bless You And Have A Great Day ! :)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Antennadeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Antennadeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Antennadeals and antennadeals customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Antennadeals?

Comments