AntennaDeals - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO REFUND
I ordered the LAVA antenna because of it compact size.Not a quality product.
Even a small breeze can move its direction 5 degrees. Called customer service and reached the obligatory recorded message. Sent 2 emails with no reply and finally returned the unit via UPS to the returns department with an enclosed letter stating why I was returning it. No reply.
After a month I sent another email (only way to contact) threatening a report to the BBB and possible legal action. I finally received a reply; "I seen BBB and legal action and stopped reading. We don't reply to threats". The mention of BBB was at the very bottom of a page long letter explaining that I have tried multiple time to get in touch with them.
If they don't reply to threats then why DID they reply only after being threatened.I guess this was a $92.98 lesson ($69.95 for the antenna and $23.03 to return it).
This company needs to be shut down and charged with fraud!f33afa8 review #483032
You may also like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."