AntennaDeals - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO REFUND

Issue not resolved

I ordered the LAVA antenna because of it compact size.Not a quality product.

Even a small breeze can move its direction 5 degrees. Called customer service and reached the obligatory recorded message. Sent 2 emails with no reply and finally returned the unit via UPS to the returns department with an enclosed letter stating why I was returning it. No reply.

After a month I sent another email (only way to contact) threatening a report to the BBB and possible legal action. I finally received a reply; "I seen BBB and legal action and stopped reading. We don't reply to threats". The mention of BBB was at the very bottom of a page long letter explaining that I have tried multiple time to get in touch with them.

If they don't reply to threats then why DID they reply only after being threatened.I guess this was a $92.98 lesson ($69.95 for the antenna and $23.03 to return it).

This company needs to be shut down and charged with fraud!

d6552dc review #483032
11 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments2 Report
Had an experience with AntennaDeals?  Submit review about this company

May 22

Call paypal and issue a complaint. They will open a dispute and refund your money

0 0 Reply
rosce

Apr 17 Poplar, Montana

Iam having the same problem with antenna deals. Now I know why their return policy was so loose, because they never plan on giving it to you anyway. DO Not buy this product, butI did report it to BBB every complaint is recorded and will stir and investagation.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about AntennaDeals.
Filing a new complaint about
×