AntennaDeals - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO REFUND
I ordered the LAVA antenna because of it compact size.Not a quality product.
Even a small breeze can move its direction 5 degrees. Called customer service and reached the obligatory recorded message. Sent 2 emails with no reply and finally returned the unit via UPS to the returns department with an enclosed letter stating why I was returning it. No reply.
After a month I sent another email (only way to contact) threatening a report to the BBB and possible legal action. I finally received a reply; "I seen BBB and legal action and stopped reading. We don't reply to threats". The mention of BBB was at the very bottom of a page long letter explaining that I have tried multiple time to get in touch with them.
If they don't reply to threats then why DID they reply only after being threatened.I guess this was a $92.98 lesson ($69.95 for the antenna and $23.03 to return it).
This company needs to be shut down and charged with fraud!bea849c
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "Watch out fellas...there is an "escort" on Backpage (Maryland) who calls herself "Ms. Kisses" and uses fake pics or pics that do no represent her current physique. She showed..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com!What a nightmare to work with.We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."