Antennadeals - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO REFUND
I ordered the LAVA antenna because of it compact size.Not a quality product.
Even a small breeze can move its direction 5 degrees. Called customer service and reached the obligatory recorded message. Sent 2 emails with no reply and finally returned the unit via UPS to the returns department with an enclosed letter stating why I was returning it. No reply.
After a month I sent another email (only way to contact) threatening a report to the BBB and possible legal action. I finally received a reply; "I seen BBB and legal action and stopped reading. We don't reply to threats". The mention of BBB was at the very bottom of a page long letter explaining that I have tried multiple time to get in touch with them.
If they don't reply to threats then why DID they reply only after being threatened.I guess this was a $92.98 lesson ($69.95 for the antenna and $23.03 to return it).
This company needs to be shut down and charged with fraud!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Shelby mt pizza hut going to ***.. Burnt pizza.. And rude mgmt team.. Would You eat this *** let alone pay extra for it......"
- "I ordered a Hoodie with a certain design.well on the picture the logo was covering the front of the Hoodie when I got it the logo was about 5" long..."
- "There was pubic hairs on a breakfast burrito I ordered ..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."